If you are a foreign student and you want to look for a job once you have finished your study program, here is how to obtain the Residence for job search in Spain.
The authorization to seek employment as a foreign student in Spain is a permit granted to non-EU citizens, that is, those who do not belong to the European Union, and who wish to extend their stay in the country.

Accede al CONTENIDO completo
Fuente: Duguech & Dip